Call Me Back

Enter your name and number and we will call you back

Depending on your circumstances, there may be a number of possible visa applications available to you allowing you to come to Ireland.

EU citizens have right to enter Ireland, along with their spouse, the children of their spouse (up to 21 years old), and the dependent parents of their spouse.  People in these categories have a right to remain in Ireland for 3 months, and may apply for a 5 year residence card once they arrive in Ireland provided that the EU national is exercising Treaty rights.  Other more distant family members may also be given a visa in some circumstances.

Different rules apply to family members of Irish and non-EU nationals.

Other applications are available to students, investors and those who hold a work permit.

We can help you identify which applications may be available to you, and can assist you make the application.  We can review your supporting documentation.  If your visa application is refused, we can help you with the appeals process.


  • EU Family Visas
  • Student Visas
  • Appeals
Click here for more details